Hello There!

Options
i just joined this website in the hope that i might loose some weight. after having my son and gaining 50lbs i'm very unhappy with my entire body image and wish to get back to normal and maybe even smaller than i was before my son was born. his name is Boston and he was born alsmot 6months ago... so its about that time to get working on myself.
*Laura

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site and good luck. the people here are awesome. you will love it feel free to add me as a friend.
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Laura, welcome to MFP. I just joined recently. This is a great page and I have found people to be very welcoming and embracing. I started my journey Aug 2010 and I am down 72 lbs. It hasnt been easy and i have to credit some of my weight loss to medication the doctor has me on. I wish you all the best. Get motivated and stick with it.
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi Just joined online but have had this app for two weeks I started my weight loss goal around thanksgiving but this app has really given me an edge! I love it, I have lost 15lbs and this is the best thing that has happened to me and it has really boosted my confidence and you can really see the lbs coming off! Hope to meet some great people with wonderful success stories as well!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to the site! This is a great place, I'm sure you'll like it.Good luck on your journey!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck reaching your goal!!