Saw the cool Android App and had to give it a go

Options
Hello,
I've signed up for more of these online weight loss website thingies than I can shake a stick at, but I've always trolled and never committed. Well, this site looks about as good as any other but it's got a great android app so I'm jumping in with both feet. My name is Ryan and I have a beautiful wife,Tina, (for whom I want to get back into shape) and an amazing little boy (read my profile for more info on him and why I need to lose weight in the first place). I enjoy playing music at home and at church (rockvallybiblechurch.org) and I'm a teacher in a district near Rockford, IL. Hopefully, this is the place where I can get a little kick in the butt to lose my "baby weight" (not trying to appropriate the term for men to use, just thought it was applicable to my situation [again, see profile]) and stay motivated.
thanks for taking the time :)
blessings,
-ryan

Replies

• wibblewobblekaz
    wibblewobblekaz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck
  • shawnsams
    Options
    Great to have you. My husband is a pastor and I am trying to get him to join as well. If he does join I will ask him to send you a friend request. Best of Luck to you. I know how hard it is to lose weight but with God's help this time will be different. Have a great day.
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I downloaded the MFP Android app back in the beginning of fall and never actually started using it until 1/8/2011.

I absolutely love the app. They make finding meals so easy. My ABSOLUTE favorite is being able to scan barcodes of the food I'm eating and watch all of the nutritional facts for that food pop up automatically on my phone. Isn't that awesome?! :smile: You are going to love this site and all of the people on it. They are very helpful, offer tips, and are extremely supportive.