I lost 10 lbs

Options
Hello I just wanted to say this morning when I stepped on the scale I was 10 lbs lighter I stated my diet on 10/23. it's amazing how when you decided to change your eating habits you start fitting in to your clothes much better. Today I actually had to look for a belt to hold my jeans up. A BELT!!!. I haven't had to use a belt in 2 years because my butt was holding my pants up. I have a long way to go still about 100lbs but I am 10 lbs closer to my goal. When I started my first realistic goal was 34lbs by thanksgiving I need to lose 24 more lbs I think I can do it. Wish me luck HAPPY LOSING
Thanks !!!

Replies

• Buterflygyrl
    Options
    Hello I just wanted to say this morning when I stepped on the scale I was 10 lbs lighter I stated my diet on 10/23. it's amazing how when you decided to change your eating habits you start fitting in to your clothes much better. Today I actually had to look for a belt to hold my jeans up. A BELT!!!. I haven't had to use a belt in 2 years because my butt was holding my pants up. I have a long way to go still about 100lbs but I am 10 lbs closer to my goal. When I started my first realistic goal was 34lbs by thanksgiving I need to lose 24 more lbs I think I can do it. Wish me luck HAPPY LOSING
    Thanks !!!
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! That is the best news I've heard all day! Good for you, girl!!! Keep it up. Don't look at it as 100 more pounds to loose, look at it as 10 pounds GONE! You are an inspiration to all of us. Thanks!!! Now go have a fantastic weekend!

Katie
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It's quite an accomplishment. Now don't forget to go out and celebrate your success, go buy a new belt or pants. We all need to keep ourselves motivated, and buying something new in a smaller size is such a great feeling. :wink:
  • kimford28
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! Doesn't it feel awesome?!?!?!
  • Buterflygyrl
    Options
    Thanks Katie Yeah I know 10 lbs gone. I am ready for all of it to be gone!! thanks for the the support!
  • Buterflygyrl
    Options
    I can't wait to get back in to the smaller clothes I have in the closet!!! but that won't be for another 20 lbs
    but WIll will have to buy a new belt this weekend.
    thanks for the support!!
  • mamatusa
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations!! :smile:
  • Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new you.
  • baday
    baday Posts: 35
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    I too woke up today and found myself 10 lbs lighter than when I started my diet....its a great feeling! Congratulations!