New to this site

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi everyone, Im on a weight loss journey and with the help of the lord conquer this it has been 7 yrs since I have been over weight and Iam ready to lose it the right way so I can be effective in my walk with the lord .

Replies

• BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Send me a friend request if you would like. Support here is awesome!
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me too, you sound very positive and it's good to know another new comer.
  • ChassityChavez
    ChassityChavez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you and yes i try to stay positive my relationship with the lord is very strong :love:
  • suemwoodruff
    Options
    Hi, After loosing my job (production moved to Thiland) in 2007 I decided no more factory work started school back in September to become a Certified Medical Assistant. I have a few hurdles one being that I turned 50 back in November (not much I can do about that )and my second hurdle is now I am at the highest weight that I have ever been. Being someone that is going to be in the medical field when I graduate in June I want to be able to go out into a job looking fit, trim and more positive than I am now.
    Just looking for ppl like myself to be able vent with and encourage to keep going when the weight isn't coming off like you think it should, share workout tips with and perhaps a few of what I call "good for you receipes" with. :flowerforyou:
  • lauriegabehart
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined the site 12 days ago & so far I have seen some good results. The first week was hard, but this last week has been much easier to eat less calories. I still have 1 day a week that I allow myself to eat whatever I want. But, I am noticing that I have less of a need to gorge myself at every meal. I eat slower & smaller portions. I save the most of my calories for the evening. When I am home & have to prepare supper for me & my husband. So far I have lost 4lbs & my hubby said he has lost 2lbs. I am hoping by summer I am down to 120. That would be 25 lbs. But, right now I am just focusing on a little at a time. Have not been excercising alot....but plan to start doing more. My husband says I look sexy like I am, but if I want to feel better about myself & have more energy....he supports my plan to lose weight. My daughter got me hooked on this app when I got my iPhone for Xmas. I really love it. Good luck to everyone!