Hello: How much information do friends see?

Options
Hello,

I have already lost over 80 lbs. I was at the over 100 lb weight lost. However, a car accident caused me to be unable to exercise and I have gained back over 15 lbs of my original weight lost. Now, I am getting back active and working to get the rest of my weight off.

Thanks to the developer for putting this great resource out here.

Question: before I start inviting folks, how much information do they see? Can they see your weight at all? Do they see you food intake? Thanks in advance to anyone that answers my questions.

Replies

• sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    When I look at your page, I can't see your food intake, but I can see your ticker. Fell free to stalk my page and look, then you will know what everyone can see on yours.
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    No one can see your weight and its your choice if you want people to see your food journal... We are all here for the same reason! don't be worried! Good luck to you!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    There are privacy settings for that kind of thing. You can choose to have it publc, or just for friends, or private.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    There are privacy settings for that kind of thing. You can choose to have it publc, or just for friends, or private.

Privacy settings only affect your food diary. Your profile page is completely public, with exception of your "recently activity" list - only friends can see that.

If you don't want friends to see your weight, then pick a ticker that counts pounds lost instead of what your weight is.
  • jaylen57
    Options
    I did check out your page. Thanks for the reply.
  • jaylen57
    Options
    Hi. I am ok with the food journal part. It is the weight and age part that I don't like all out there. When I get to goal weight, I won't care. Actually, I wanted to know before I start adding friends and facebook.