New Face

Options
Hello,

I am new to myfitnesspal. A little about myself gained quite a bit of weight in the past year after my seperation from my wife. My mental and physical health need to come into alignment in order to be a more healthy person unfortunate the medication that I am on was impeding my weight lose and actually increasing my weight. I spoke to a wellness cordinator and she recommended this site and some other ideas. I am trying every option in order to lose this weight in a healthy manor. Not only do I want to be heathy for myself but also for my children. I hope that many of the trial and errors that people go through will help all that are on this site.

Replies

• reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a GREAT site with LOTS of GREAT Support!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great community for support. Add lots of friends.
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • orchid100
    orchid100 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I`m sure you`ll find all the support you need here. I`m new too but everyone has been fantastic .

Good Luck :happy:
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    Welcome! I believe you will find all the support you need here. This site is awesome!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    First of all welcome to MFP! It is a great place to be. Second, sorry for the break up and time heals all things. Just know that you have a great variety of support here! And the kindess people that you will ever know with so much motivation and inspiration! Best wishes to you!
  • jvwilliams5
    Options
    First off thank you to everyone that replied. This is definitely a motivator that I need. Thank you all.
  • Wrkgirl11
    Options
    Hello, I am here because I want to lose weight. I was introduced to it by a subscriber from youtube that I watch. So far it seems like it really work with all the motivation surrounding this site. I have always wanted a fitness pal by my side, being added to this site makes me feel like I finally have one. Welcome to anyone who is new to this site, and good luck to your weight lost challenge and/or journey. Stay focus, positive and healthy.