Hello, Introducing myself

Options
Hello,
My name is Jess. I'm a stay at home mom of two. I have been struggling to lose weight pretty much all my teen life and beyond. During my teen years I have been considered overweight, now I am considered obese::embarassed: . I came across this site a few months ago and decided to join.

My ultimate goal is to lose between 40-45 lbs within the year, but I have made month to month goals so I can reach the bigger goal. Don't want to over do anything. I believe in Small steps is the way to go. I want to stick around for a while, hang out with my kids and be able to run around with them without getting tired after 5 minutes of play time. I want to become one fit mama.

Replies

• jmassardo
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    welcome!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck! Add me as a friend if you'd like. :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome:flowerforyou:
    You can add me too as a friend if you like.
    Good Luck
  • ernurse77
    ernurse77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you for taking action in trying to become healthy. I TOTALLY understand about being a mom to 2 little kids. My kids are 5 and 2. It took me until March of last year to realize that I am the only one that is going to make myself feel better about myself. Through the support of my husband AND my oldest, I started working out again. I initially lost 17lbs starting in March. I kept the majority of it off and fell back into my naughty habits and gained 9 of it back. I started working out again at the begginning of this month and I have found my groove again. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Were all here for ya!!