Three hour hike on Monday!!

Options
According to one calculator, I could burn up to 943.02 cross-country hiking!

:bigsmile:

Climbing hills: 1,080

(Its kind of a combo cause it's Colorado but it's not backpacking, exactly.)

Wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm sooooooooooooooo going to eat...

I don't know. Wow. I see all of you guys with your "I'm eating this and this" cause you did that at the gym. But I can't go to the gym because I lost my job and can't afford daycare. I have a rare op to go hiking for shavuot holidays and Judah is being babysat sooooooo heh. I HATE the gym and hiking is something I like.

I hope I don't get too winded and embarrass myself.

But I don't have anything that I'm DYING TO EAT or whatever...save maybe a donut...eh, no I'll just feel bad. I do like pasta. But I don't want a tummyache.

Mediterranean food?

What better way to celebrate a Jewish holiday?

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    According to one calculator, I could burn up to 943.02 cross-country hiking!

Climbing hills: 1,080

(Its kind of a combo cause it's Colorado but it's not backpacking, exactly.)

Wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm sooooooooooooooo going to eat...

I don't know. Wow. I see all of you guys with your "I'm eating this and this" cause you did that at the gym. But I can't go to the gym because I lost my job and can't afford daycare. I have a rare op to go hiking for shavuot holidays and Judah is being babysat sooooooo heh. I HATE the gym and hiking is something I like.

I hope I don't get too winded and embarrass myself.

But I don't have anything that I'm DYING TO EAT or whatever...save maybe a donut...eh, no I'll just feel bad. I do like pasta. But I don't want a tummyache.

Mediterranean food?

What better way to celebrate a Jewish holiday?

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Grr, another said 720 at cross-country. :p
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love to hike and do it every week. I love the calories that it burns and allows me to have a major cheat day without feeling guilty. When I come down from the mountain I will have a burger or something with lots of protein. Love it...love it...love it. :happy: