Hi :)

Options
Hi everyone :). I'm new to both the site and the app and so far I'm really enjoying using them! My current goal is to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year. I have done South Beach in the past and it really worked for me (I lost 42 pounds), but within the last 6 months I've been having a little trouble staying on track. I'm a PhD student and I'm working on my dissertation so it seems as if life is constantly stressful and I've been turning to quicker options (like some processed food) rather than more healthy alternatives. I also kickbox as often as possible (minimum 3 times a week for an hour). I imagined that I should be seeing some sort of results, but I guess I must be stuck in some sort of rut or on a plateau or something because I feel like I'm not making progress. Anywho, I'm rambling....in short, I'd love some support, so if anyone is looking for another "friend" on here, feel free to add me!

Jessica

Replies

• Smokechic
    Smokechic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is a great site to get support and to keep you on track. Thats awesome that you kick box... Good luck with your journey!