17 day diet

Options
just started the 17 day diet.. input appreciated..:smile:

Replies

• lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    i saw the guy who wrote the book , I think his name is Dr., Moreno, on the Drs, and Dr Phil............really, to be honest, I think youd be smart to follow your diet here on this site, and save yourself the money

Hes promoting healthy clean eating, which is here, and you have the tools and resources to check out the calories, soduim, protein per food item with out paying for it.............my opinion of course, but really, just look how many diet books are out there
    lol, did you know that the 2 most sold books in the U.S are cook books , then diet books, .......makes you wonder........Best sucess, Lloyd
  • DebbieLowe
    Options
    I totally agree with Lloyd. I tried some fast diets before and nothing worked because all weight you loose come back to you when you stop dieting. First thing you have to do is to be constant and create a guideline (five healthy meals per day, lots of water, fruits and vegetables), you won't be loosing weight as fast as you want but you will be healthier and it will last long.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    I've heard it said that it takes 21 days to form a habit. Weight loss is about creating healthy habits, and a healthy lifestyle. I hate to say it, but you can't do that in 17 days. You may lose a few pounds, but I agree with Debbie and Lloyd..It's just a fad diet, and you will gain it back..