Oh dear god...

Options
13»

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Holy cannoli! You look great! Well, you look great in both...you have kind eyes :)
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations, keep up the good work!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Congratulations, job very well done!
  • BrattyLori
    BrattyLori Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I would have said Hot but since I could be your mom I thought it was classier to say edgy. Lol!
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Whoaaaa! A whole new person!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! Congratulations on your success and hard work!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. Way to go!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing- love all the inspirational photos! I'm trying to lose over a 100 lbs and I love seeing others who've come so far, gives me so much hope that I really can do this! You look great, and like a totally different person, it's awesome, keep up the good work! :)
  • Uronlydreaming
    Uronlydreaming Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome, guy, just awesome...

I just looked at my Facebook pic and I looked big... and I still do. ;) Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    I agree you look edgy in the updated pic, very handsome guy either way. You have amazing lips.....I'm just sayin. :wink: You've done an AWESOME job though, thanks for sharing your transformation with us. :smile: You probably feel even better than you look!

hah thanks!! ....

Could someone please tell me what you americans mean by edgy? too me it means nervous...lol

Edgy: alternative, unconventional, bold, gutsy, spirited, plucky (it is definitely a good thing).
  • zydratethief
    Options
    I would have said Hot but since I could be your mom I thought it was classier to say edgy. Lol!

Haha..you see thats another thing one must get used too....I NEVER , EVER thought of myself as remotely attractive, even now, i feel slightly good looking about a few hours a week...lol..Wait till i get the six pack and guns...hehe
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • carmen62
    Options
    Your before photos look like a cousin. Feel proud. You have done an amazing job.
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    what a big difference between the two pictures. Well done on the weight loss!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Haha..you see thats another thing one must get used too....I NEVER , EVER thought of myself as remotely attractive, even now, i feel slightly good looking about a few hours a week...lol..Wait till i get the six pack and guns...hehe

Make sure to post pics of that too! :blushing:
  • limonami
    limonami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking good
    Keep up the good work:)
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    WTG man. Keep up the great work!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Thank you all, one and all for the lovely comments!! Hope every single one of you achieve what you set out to do, as i know you will!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!