Diet Pills for energy boost?

Options
Hello, i've been using the MFP app for iphone and it has been great, I just started two and a half weeks ago and I've lost 5 1/2 lbs, just exercising and controlling my calories and also eating the right calories, you know, healthy food mostly. My problem is, when i drink coffee in the morning, of course it wakes me up and gives me the energy I need to work ( I'm a waitress, so I NEED energy) but it makes me crave sweets so much!, so ,I've stopped drinking coffee but now I have no energy!, so I was wondering, would those "fat burner" diet pills work, if not for loosing weight (because I'm doing fine without them) for the energy?, if you guys have tried something good that does not give you the "jitters", please share. Also I've tried the FRS healthy energy drink (Lance Armstrong), and it was ok but it make me gassy. So please I need suggestions! Thanks .

Replies

• Kamille84
    Options
    Have you tried tea? It doesn't have as much caffeine as coffee, but that is more healthy than diet pills. I personally think those can mess you up.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have been using Oxy Elite Pro. They are awesome for energy. =)
  • MomofDox
    Options
    In my experience, diet pills of ANY kind - even so-called "natural" ones - should NEVER be used. The stimulants in them can cause heart problems. You'd be better off getting an energy boost from eating a hearty breakfast of whole grains, fruit, dairy (or soy milk) and protein. If you can tolerate them in the AM, take a multi-vitamin for women. (I have to take mine at night or else I have "morning sickness" from them.) Also, getting in a workout when you first get up can help, even if it's a short one.
  • baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    DIet pills are all bad news. Stay away! I worked for a weight loss clinic and we would give B12 injections for energy. They also come in pill form. Ask your Dr if you want the injections, they're usually given around every 2-3 weeks.
  • Erius
    Erius Posts: 23
    Options
    I use Xtreme Lean. It`s all natural, and you take it before your morning workout. It`s supposed to give you an energy boost while working out, as well as maximizing your calorie burn. Who knows. Maybe it doesn`t work at all...but I only have to fool me!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I have been using Oxy Elite Pro. They are awesome for energy. =)

ME TOO! LOVE 'EM!
  • sandylh76
    Options
    Yeah but I heard (or read) that they were super strong and a lot of people had very bad side effects, I want something milder that doesn't make me feel like I'm on drugs or something, I've decided to try one called Beauty Fuel that had a lot of good reviews everywhere, so will see, also along with that I'll try Tonalin CLA and will report on the results. Thanks guys!.