Im new

Options
Im new thought Id trial this out. Im pretty big, 130kg. I have a long road ahead. Is there anyone who is this big and have the same road to travel? I want to loose some of my fat. Im sick of it. I lost 8kg recently while working, but when I finished work and back to SAHM ive gained again within 3 months. Im not an active person unless I join a gym. So thats on my agenda. I start uni in a few weeks, so thats a big thing for me too, sitting down! Please motivate me. Im sick of my husband going on, even though he has a right too. Hes worried for my health. Thanks

Replies

• jensyth
    jensyth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Everything is relative. I am almost that heavy right now, but I'm also 6'2". I have however been as high as 325lbs (~148kg) and as low as 170lbs (~77kg). From my experience, you really just need to find a routine that works, not only for exercise but also eating. Until I got into my 'rythmn', I had to be a bit 'anti-social' and refrain from going out to lunch or dinner with friends, etc. I'd say it's like staying away from bars if you're a recovering alcoholic. Eventually you get stronger and can reintroduce those to your daily routine, but at the beginning, it helped me personally to try and keep to a very strict regimen. But no matter what, i think this site will help. I have not seen a site with more friendly and supportive people and with so many ways to be reminded why you are doing what you're doing, inspirations from others that are achieving their goals, and supporting comments and suggestions when you slip.
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yeah im short LOL 164 cm. Been bigger (when pregnant) and smaller (when bulimic) So its hard. I dont want to fall into that pattern of worrying too much, as I tend to go overboard. So I sabbatage myself. Thanks for the advice...this place is amazing, im trying to put in caleries etc...at least it does it all for me :-) (that part anyway!)