Walk for a cause in Washington State!

ddavies919
ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello! I am organizing a 5K walk/run in Wenatchee, WA during their annual Apple Blossom Festival. The event runs from April 28-May 8. I am planning on having the event on either Saturday, April 30 or Saturday, May 7. I will keep you posted of the date!

The reason I am organizing this event is to honor my unlce's memory, who passed away suddenly last May due to a very rare blood disease called Amyloidosis. I also want to raise money for the Amyloidosis Foundation.

My uncle was a runner and would be so thrilled to see people come together and run and/or walk! I will be holding the event at the River Walk park in Wenatchee; he used to run there all the time.

Anyway, I am hoping to get as many people to this event as possible and hope to see it grow year by year!

If you live in the state of Washington or would like to help, please message me! And thank you much!

Debra

Replies

• ddavies919
    I know there's Washington State peeps out there! Any of you interested in this? There's no registration fee, all you have to do is show up and support! Please message me!

Thank you,
    Debra
  • ddavies919
    Help! Anybody at all from Washington wanna walk for a great cause?
This discussion has been closed.