Whats for DINNER??? 01/18/11

Options
2»

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    spicy ground chicken wrap...ground chicken, green and red peppers, onions, mushrooms, zucchini and salsa in a whole grain tortilla with a little fat free cheddar cheese and ff sour cream...YUM!!!!
  • PediNurse67
    PediNurse67 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ravioli's, stewed tomatoes & 2 homemade meatballs w/calories left over for desert!
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    turkey burger (no bread), blue cheese mayo, cooked onions, broccoli and tater tots. YUMMMOOOO~~~~~ :blushing:
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    my own low fat version of curry coconut chicken tenders, frozen green beans and sweet potato fries.
  • Janelle3927
    Options
    Shrimp fettuccine alfredo with peas and fresh homemade french bread and a garden salad with homemade dressing that I whipped up and my family LOVES. Esp. my lil sister "You should tell the store to make this!" It's just vinegar, olive oil, honey, and fresh dehydrated basil. I'm going to have to make a bigger batch for my seven-person family, I only made a personal sized portion!
  • lucky1472
    Options
    I had portabella mushroom cap with proscuito ham and chicken breast with some fontinella cheese and for sides I had mashed potatoes and broccoli with a side salad and strawberries and chocolate milk for dessert. It was delicious and tons of protein.
  • joany
    joany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine!
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I also had ground beef thawed, so I made a "healthier" version of taco salad. A few taco chips with lots of greens, chopped tomato (ok, a whole tomato, but they're my fav) about 1/3 cup of the taco meat and 3 Tbs of taco sauce. ( I don't generally like cheese and I hate sour cream, so this really wasn't too different than my normal version) It was delish! And, i think it might also be lunch tomorrow. That is unless my honey eats it all when he gets home from work!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    A 4oz chicken breast, 2 cups of lettuce, 2 tbls fat free croutons, 1 tbls light dressing, and 4/3 cups of brown rice.
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    we had turkey burritos....
  • t1981
    t1981 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We had baked potatos with sour cream (light), grilled sweet and sour pork and a salad. Yum :)
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    We had "BLT in a bowl"...a big salad with tomatoes and bits of bacon with a homemade light dressing. I didn't like any of the high-cal croutons my grocery store had, so I had some baked crackers on the side. It was delicious!
  • navgal
    navgal Posts: 16
    Options
    We had 99%fat free thin sliced skinless chkn breat with honey mustard glaze (honey and water) baked, mixed veggies steamed, chicken stuffing and salad.

Yummy!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I had steam-sauteed kale with onions and roasted red peppers, sauteed barramundi with TJs everyday seasoning topped with blood orange, fennel, olive salad.

My kale was oddly sweet! I guess the veggies caramelized. :D