Favorite, most effective, exercise video

Options
Whats your favorite, most effective, exercise video? I have a 7 week time frame and am wondering what video is your favorite and you see good results fast?

Replies

• sarajmiller
    sarajmiller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like all the Jillian michaels dvds.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I use Gillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and find that I really burn those calories in just 20 minutes!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how effective it is but I like the Ministry of sound's Pump It Up DVD.
    I can't follow it for the life of me and some of the movements are complicated but I always end up laughing really hard at how bad I am at it. Not to mention some of the moves are funny in themselves.
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I like anything Chalene Johnson does, from Turbo Jam to Turbo Fire to her weightlifting series, Chalean Extreme. They are available on the Beachbody website. Fun instructor, great music, great calorie killers.
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    The Firm. I have several and I rotate them. My favorites (in order of preference!) --

Total Body Toner
    Get Chisel'd
    Cardio Overdrive
    Pump, Jump, & Jab
    Core Solutions (three 10-minute core workouts -- do them one at a time or all together. I usually do just one, after I've done another full dvd, when I have time OR when I've been on a plateau.)

(Cardio Overdrive & Pump Jump & Jab might be sold separately, but I have them on a dvd with four workouts -- I'm not fond of the other two but the price was equal to a single workout dvd, so I don't mind! The combo DVD is called Ultimate Fat Burning Collection.)
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian's 30 Day Shred and just got her Shred It with weights (kettlebell workout). I am alreadyy seeing results with the Shred It (I've only had it a week!) and I am using regulare 8lb dumbbells. I just upgraded to 10lbs. yesterday. The workout is 2 phases and level one is tough, but you will see results fast with it!

I also have 2 Biggest Loser dvds: Bootcamp with Bob & Last Chance workout with Jillian. I love them both and get a great cardio burn with them! They are a little bit longer than the other 2 dvds though.
    Good luck!