I'm on my WAY!!!

Options
Ok, this may sound silly, but I have no one around me who can appreciate my rediculous giddyness, so please bear with me....I HAVE LOST 3 POUNDS!!!!! I told you it was silly, but this is just so huge for me!!
I have always "daydreamed" of losing weight, always wake up and say, yup, todays the day, I'm walkin' today, I'm drinking water today, etc. etc....just to never actually DO it. Since I have gotton on this site, I have really been forced to reveiw my habits, simply because they are sitting there in black and white, staring at me. With the constant "reminding" this site offers, I just simply cannot excuse my way out of not doing whats good for me. So, after a lifetime, (well, 18 years or so, actually) of the scale ever so relentlessly creeping up, up, up...it's gone DOWN! Granted, it's down only 3 silly pounds, but for someone who only lost weight when I was pregnant (major morning, actually, all-day sickness) THIS IS HUGE!!!
Ok, I'm done now, thanks for letting me gloat in all my wonderful 3-pound-lessness!:bigsmile:

Replies

• NoMoreAt3
    Options
    Ok, this may sound silly, but I have no one around me who can appreciate my rediculous giddyness, so please bear with me....I HAVE LOST 3 POUNDS!!!!! I told you it was silly, but this is just so huge for me!!
    I have always "daydreamed" of losing weight, always wake up and say, yup, todays the day, I'm walkin' today, I'm drinking water today, etc. etc....just to never actually DO it. Since I have gotton on this site, I have really been forced to reveiw my habits, simply because they are sitting there in black and white, staring at me. With the constant "reminding" this site offers, I just simply cannot excuse my way out of not doing whats good for me. So, after a lifetime, (well, 18 years or so, actually) of the scale ever so relentlessly creeping up, up, up...it's gone DOWN! Granted, it's down only 3 silly pounds, but for someone who only lost weight when I was pregnant (major morning, actually, all-day sickness) THIS IS HUGE!!!
    Ok, I'm done now, thanks for letting me gloat in all my wonderful 3-pound-lessness!:bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Nothing better then that first big day! congrats NMA3!
    I predict that this is just a preview of things to come for you!

:bigsmile:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!! Happy dance coming your way.....:bigsmile:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! think where you'll be in a month!! It's only 30 days - you can do it!!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • kimford28
    Options
    YIPPPPEEEE!! Keep it up!!!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news. Gloat away, There are days we all want to crow about how good it feels to lose weight. I know I was ecstatic when I started losing. Keep up the good work and keep on posting. ~Karen
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Congrats hon!!!
    You should celebrate every pound you lose:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • rachelfrear
    Options
    COngrats to You!!!

I also weighed myself today and lost 3 lbs too!! yahhh!!!

It feels sooo good huh??

Keep up the good work!:heart:
  • Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. When I saw my first 3 pounds off, I realized I could do this. I am approaching 12 pounds now, and it is still working.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Good stuff, every pound counts! CONGRATS!
  • RACHEALMARIE
    Options
    Congrats on your 3 pounds! I'm soooo happy for you!
  • buiebunch
    Options
    Way to go!!!:flowerforyou:
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!