Laina

Options
My name is Laina...
I am 23 and both a full-time student going to get my RN...and work full-time between being an EMT on an ambulance and I picked up a second job at a local store while I go back to school. I have always danced...and also love to work out. The past 2 years have been crazy...met and married my husband...and have had some medical issues. I have gone from 128lbs in April of 2009 to 152 pounds as of this morning. This is the most I have ever weighed and it is very upsetting!!
I belong to Planet Fitness and try to go at least 3 times a week after classes. (Mon-Tues-Weds) On days I cant get to the gym I am still trying to do SOMETHING for exercise...I would love to go to the gym on the weekends...but the gym is 45 minutes from my house!! Which obviously makes it a little hard...I love Kim Kardashian's arm workout....I dont really like the Kardashians...but the workout is set up pretty well. I also like Tae Bo and dance (duh)...I want to try Zumba, but I havent found a class I can make nearby!

Im ready to help support you all through your weight loss and lose 24 pounds myself!! Look forward to talking to y'all! :o)