Let's give this a try.

Options
Hello!
My buddy Kris and I are going to give this a try. Every bit of motivation helps at this point. Maybe by being accountable to something or someone will help keep this thing going. We can do this Kris!!

Replies

• melindapipkin
    Options
    welcome! add me as a friend if u like we can motivate each other
  • marrieandfive
    Options
    good for you :) I know that I just started 6 days ago but I've never stuck to a "diet" for 6 days in my life so it must be helping me!
  • Smokechic
    Smokechic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good for you guys....I love using this, it is a great support and it really does hold you accountable. Good luck guys!
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will find that it's not just going on a diet but changing your lifestyle on here. The tools here help you figure out what you need to do to lose the weight and then maintain it. The support from others is amazing!
  • Elchicano76
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Feeling motivated already!
  • Caesar4less
    Options
    Hey Welcome! ... I just started as well - and everyone is very supportive - and very COOL ... it is nice to hear "good job" and "keep it up" ... especially when some are in the same boat ... Good Luck!
  • Elchicano76
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • nora62662
    Options
    Welcome!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! i started using the site the first of the year and the motivation and support is a huge plus. I'm definitely seeing results and am a huge fan of the site already. good luck to you and your friend!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hey Guys, I am also new to this. Started for the New Year and this site has been such a great help. Giving great direction and information.. I use it daily.. I also need some motivation at times so lets work together....