i'm sorry but i need to vent

laureneva
laureneva Posts: 372 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
otherwise i'm going to go buy chocolate, or ice cream, or alcohol, or alcoholic chocolate or chocolate flavored alcohol... i haven't quite made my mind up yet:grumble:
i'm very homesick at the moment and its not helping that i think my brother and i are growing apart:cry:
i saw him today, first time in about two weeks and before that we hadn't seen each other since our older sister was down at the start of April
we spoke for about a minute, and it pretty much went like
Me "Hi, how are you, whats up?"
Him, "Hi, nothing much."
Me "Ok, did you wanna catch up this weekend, if you're not doing anything"
Him "No got first aide course for the army to do, sorry got to go."
the only other thing i managed to get in before he went was i have a job.:sad:
we used to talk almost every day on the net, most of it was just paying each other out, but thats just coz we're weird
i just feel like i can't talk to him anymore, his pretty much the only person i've ever looked up to and the only person thats ever been my hero (besides my parents of course)
and the reason i joined this site was coz of him, he apparently told my mum that he was worried about me and my weight mainly coz of my PCOS and how depressed i was, and then mum later told me (it of course made me cry... like i am now) so i decided to do this for him

*sorry, reading it back it seems childish but i just needed to get it off my chest

Replies

• laureneva
    otherwise i'm going to go buy chocolate, or ice cream, or alcohol, or alcoholic chocolate or chocolate flavored alcohol... i haven't quite made my mind up yet:grumble:
    i'm very homesick at the moment and its not helping that i think my brother and i are growing apart:cry:
    i saw him today, first time in about two weeks and before that we hadn't seen each other since our older sister was down at the start of April
    we spoke for about a minute, and it pretty much went like
    Me "Hi, how are you, whats up?"
    Him, "Hi, nothing much."
    Me "Ok, did you wanna catch up this weekend, if you're not doing anything"
    Him "No got first aide course for the army to do, sorry got to go."
    the only other thing i managed to get in before he went was i have a job.:sad:
    we used to talk almost every day on the net, most of it was just paying each other out, but thats just coz we're weird
    i just feel like i can't talk to him anymore, his pretty much the only person i've ever looked up to and the only person thats ever been my hero (besides my parents of course)
    and the reason i joined this site was coz of him, he apparently told my mum that he was worried about me and my weight mainly coz of my PCOS and how depressed i was, and then mum later told me (it of course made me cry... like i am now) so i decided to do this for him

*sorry, reading it back it seems childish but i just needed to get it off my chest
  • obdigobin
    obdigobin Posts: 7 Member
    Lauren-Eva, just TELL HIM all that! He would probably LOVE to hear it... even if he doesn't say that in so many words. My whole family (I'm the oldest of 5 sibs) is very close. I have no problem telling them how much they mean to me. Try it! :ohwell:
  • laureneva
    Lauren-Eva, just TELL HIM all that! He would probably LOVE to hear it... even if he doesn't say that in so many words. My whole family (I'm the oldest of 5 sibs) is very close. I have no problem telling them how much they mean to me. Try it! :ohwell:

thanks robin :flowerforyou:
    i'm ok-ish now that i've talked to a friend about it
    yeah us four kids are all tight (i'm the baby:ohwell: the youngest lol)
    we had somewhat of a rough childhood but because of that we are really really close (including my parents)
    it just kinda shocked me that he couldnt even spare five minutes
  • Marquitta
    Marquitta Posts: 4
    Aww don't worry your brother is probably just busy with the army right now! it's obvious he really cares about you, otherwise he wouldn't have told your mom that he was worried about ya! Don't give up trying to contact him or let him know that you miss him and care about him! :) I'm sure he will get some more time on his hands to spend with you soon so don't worry! :D
This discussion has been closed.