imo's pizza

Options
Imo's pizza is not what you want to eat on when you are trying to lose weight, but my husband decided that's what we were having for dinner. The pizza was a deluxe 10 inch, I only ate 2 pieces and half the hot roast beef. My problem is i can't find the calories for either item. Help! i don't know what to put in for dinner!

Replies

• marrieandfive
    Options
    when I ate something from a place that isn't in the database, I just entered it as a similar place...I ate at a local fast food place yesterday, had a third of a quarter pound bacon cheeseburger with "special sauce"...So I just pretended it was from A&W because theirs has similar stuff on it I guess.
  • SunshineRowe
    Options
    or try looking up their nutrition on the resturants webpage and get the calories from there and just do a quick add
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm.....Imo's.........haven't had it since Vollyball camp in high school. I live too far away now. :sad:
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Is there any nutritional info online that you can add it to the database or do a quick add for the calories?
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love love love Imo's but I just add something close and call it a cheat day!
  • msnodgrass81
    Options
    i tried the website and online no info! i hate to take a cheat day, this is only my second day! *deep sigh* darn husband. Next time I skip it and just have a bowl of cheerios! thanks for the help