New Female 23 yrs old

Options
Heyy...

I'm 23 and tired of being over weight and unhealthy. I have over 100lbs to lose... my current goal is to get below 200. This is day 2 of my second week. Week one i changed my eating habits a lot, started counting my calories and have been keeping them below 1500 and incoorporating more excersice into my life. My first week I could'nt believe it but I lost 14lbs! This week I'm aiming for healthier choices more fruit and water. My friend introduced me to this site as a way to keep track of calories and to chat with others working for similar goals.

Hope to chat soon! Good luck all!

Replies

• Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well welcome, you will find a lot of support here and some good tools. Send me a friend request so I can help support you when you input your progress.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    same here! Add me, and we will get through this together...Lot to lose, just a little at a time! and CONGRATS on losing 14!! That is GREAT!
  • shaunbassett
    Options
    AWESOME START !

You will find people from all backgrounds here who are willing and ready to support you.

Break your overall goal into small achievable tasks and don't go too hard too early - injury can cause a real set-back so increase gradually. Remember to eat healthy calories, build the muscles that burn for you whilst you are stationary and look after your kidneys and liver.

Good luck, you are on your way to a new you.
  • petunia206
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Keep up it ! You can do it! :D
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Don't worry spanky we can do this together. Get your water and fruit in this week so you kick butt again on the scale. You know I will be checking up lol
  • jackiemarie
    Options
    Wow awesome job with the 14 pounds!!!!!!!! Woohooooooo