Thanks

Options
I dont plan on posting alot, but I had to post tonight. I've lost 7 lbs in my first two weeks and I feel great. I make myself go to the gym, I wouldnt do that before. When eating I watch what I eat and dont let the vending machine at work get the best of me anymore because I know I have to post it. The only red I want to see is in the protein. Everytime I have posted something, everyone has been so supportive. I really appreciate it. I still have over 40lbs to go but I feel, for the first time, that I can actually make it happen. Thanks!

Replies

• karen415
    Options
    keep it up!!! good luck I am glad to see such a positive attitude, as for me today -- not so much!!!:explode:
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
    That is a GREAT out look~ We are all here to support you anytime :D ! I have lost right at 3 in 4 days so I know what you mean!!!!
  • Chrissy26
    Chrissy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Way to go!! :happy:
    I go to the gym every day, and just make it a part of my day, like brushing my teeth. I am finally losing weight because of this site. It makes you realize where your calories are and how much you need to burn off. Keep up the good work!!
  • fludjawa
    Options
    I, too, just joined this site. It makes is so easy to track your food intake and does all the calculating for you!!! I hope to be down a pound or two by next week....that will be the test for me. If this works, I'm in for the long haul.

Congratulations and good luck to all who are working hard to get and stay healthy!!!!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You can even increase your desire by posting. It is amazing how receptive these folks are.
  • diamond419
    diamond419 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's because you can!!! Keep up the great work! :))
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! I just started a few days ago, and hope I see some changes soon too, it feels good so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!