Face Fat

Amanda888Kay
Amanda888Kay Posts: 10 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
Unfortunately, most of the females in my family, including myself, have very round faces with double chins. Even the thin members of my family have this round face and double chin. It never goes away, even with weight loss. And surgery is out of the question.

My question is... is there any special exercises or thoughts on how to lose the face fat?

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    When you get to your healthy weight your face will thin out. I even lost a hat size. I really was a fat head. I thought people where just saying it. LOL
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Not really, sorry to say. I've tried. :( You can't really target fat loss, it's just lots of cardio that gets rid of the fat deposits, in my experience anyway.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    When you get to your healthy weight your face will thin out. I even lost a hat size. I really was a fat head. I thought people where just saying it. LOL

Haha Laddy, you crack me up! I was a fat head too in my former fatness!!
  • I found that as the weight was shed the fatty parts of my body just naturally shrank... Once your body is at the weight that is healthy you will look healthy and thin...
    Good Luck & try to stay positive!!!
  • Hi doing neck exercise move neck up and down 10 times a day and separately around bed time open your mouth about ten times with your lips closing down like a fish mouth like you are getting ready to kiss hold for a few seconds every day that should help somewhat as u lose the weight, make sure doing cardio that helps u to sweat and that thins out your face. I hope this helps. :smile:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member

Haha Laddy, you crack me up! I was a fat head too in my former fatness!!

Hi Laura. LOL. I was shocked when I put that hat on and it was to big. LOL Crazy!!!
  • Amanda888Kay
    Amanda888Kay Posts: 10 Member
    WOW!! Thank you, to all of you!!! I didnt expect so many replies in such a short amount of time!! I see why this is such a great site!!!
  • This is something I've been wondering about too, my dad isn't a large man but he has a little double chin :happy: and I seem to have inherited that, no matter what size I am. But I'm hoping that it will at least improve when I drop the weight :blushing: And then there's round faces on my Mother's side, so put those together and it's not good.
This discussion has been closed.