Friends to diett with?

Options
I'm new to this and apparently things go by smoother when you diet with others so =)

Replies

• darla48
    darla48 Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • jjcollins83
    Options
    welcome !!!! It is alots of fun losing with others
  • corina19
    Options
    its much much easier... for motivation when you dont feel like working out
  • myladyelliott
    Options
    Well, I'm new here too! I've just been too chicken to get on the boards and bring attention to myself!
    So welcome - and I'll happily be your friend!
    :^>Wendy
  • arose75
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm pretty new myself and looking for a few diet buddies too, let's support each other!
  • torismom40
    Options
    I, unfortunately, am an old pro at dieting...although not yo yo now! Just started p90x today and did well. However, I have gained weight in the last two weeks...no will power at all. Now, tracking food is very very important. Don't skip that step. You will feel better when you know you did the right stuff...even when you have a week with no loss.

Happy to cheer you on! Have a good night.

Sleepless in Atlanta, Janice:yawn:
  • angieshotbod
    Options
    Hello!!!! I'm new too. This is only my second week. :)
  • torismom40
    Options
    how do i add that cool bar at the bottom so that i can share results?
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hello Hello and Welcome :)

BTW can somebody please tell me how to post a forum! lol:laugh:
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Everyone can use diet buddies. Friend us, we'll help motiviate each other! The support here is GREAT!
  • CRsoccer17
    Options
    I can already see the difference wen u have support from others. Thx everyonee
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome and add me if you like. We all need help and a kick in the butt every once in a while when we have a bad day (or days).
  • christina311984
    Options
    congrats on your start to good health ..I've been doing this for a month or so and I LOVE IT!...Let me know if you have any questions!? or motivation/tips??:smile:
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie too. I sent you a friend request, feel free to msg me any time.
  • corina19
    Options
    I, unfortunately, am an old pro at dieting...although not yo yo now! Just started p90x today and did well. However, I have gained weight in the last two weeks...no will power at all. Now, tracking food is very very important. Don't skip that step. You will feel better when you know you did the right stuff...even when you have a week with no loss.

Happy to cheer you on! Have a good night.

Sleepless in Atlanta, Janice:yawn:

are you doing the calssic or the lean
  • CRsoccer17
    Options
    Umm classic? Wats the difference?