Any Red Wings fans?

Options
OK, I am a diehard Wing Nut. (For any of those who live in MIchigan you know what that is!) I stayed up till 12:45am to watch them lose the game only to have to get up at 5:30am for work. So needless to say , I am TIRED.:yawn: It would have been so cool for them to clench the Cup at home but now we will have to wait a little longer to sit on Woodward Avenue to watch the parade!!!!:laugh:

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    OK, I am a diehard Wing Nut. (For any of those who live in MIchigan you know what that is!) I stayed up till 12:45am to watch them lose the game only to have to get up at 5:30am for work. So needless to say , I am TIRED.:yawn: It would have been so cool for them to clench the Cup at home but now we will have to wait a little longer to sit on Woodward Avenue to watch the parade!!!!:laugh:
  • jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm glad the Wings are doing well, but I must admit, I'm a diehard Stars fan. So, I'm still a little bitter..lol
    :brokenheart:

I do hope the Wings win the cup.
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    I live in Grand Rapids. I went to bed at 11, but my husband and 3 boys stayed up until 12:45 thinking FOR SURE the Wings would win, and they wanted to watch the celebration. Poor babies are exhausted this morning! Now they have to stay up again Thursday. Luckily their last day of school is this Friday. I almost hope it comes back to Detroit on Saturday. WHAT A CELEBRATION THAT WOULD BE! Anyway, GO WINGS!!! We'll be right there watching with you on Thursday! Try and get through the day without falling asleep.:happy:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lol, miss read and thought you said red wine fans lmao i wonder what froyd would say.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I live in Grand Rapids. I went to bed at 11, but my husband and 3 boys stayed up until 12:45 thinking FOR SURE the Wings would win, and they wanted to watch the celebration. Poor babies are exhausted this morning! Now they have to stay up again Thursday. Luckily their last day of school is this Friday. I almost hope it comes back to Detroit on Saturday. WHAT A CELEBRATION THAT WOULD BE! Anyway, GO WINGS!!! We'll be right there watching with you on Thursday! Try and get through the day without falling asleep.:happy:
    The game is on Wednesday night. My husbands birthday is Friday and wants to have the parade on that day! Skip work day for him if it happens. Really don't want a game 7!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Thought it said Red WINE fans.....:grumble:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My favorite Colorado bumper sticker is the one with the green outline of the mountains that says
    REDWINGS SUCK.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

Yes, and I live in VA now, and I COULDN'T WATCH THE GAME :cry: I don't get any sports channels with this cable selection we have. I had to just go to ESPN online and check it out. I couldn't believe it, a 3OT! Those poor guys must have been exhausted! I know my dad was probably screaming at the TV, he is the biggest Wing Nut I know! His whole office is Red Wings.

Haha maverick I expect that from an Av's fan! :tongue: The Wings and the Avs seem to have a deep-seated hatred for one another, more than I've seen with any other team.
  • mickie
    Options
    The game is on Wednesday night. My husbands birthday is Friday and wants to have the parade on that day! Skip work day for him if it happens. Really don't want a game 7!
    You're right, the game is on Wednesday. I guess I was thinking today was Wednesday. GO WINGS!
  • mickie
    Options
    My favorite Colorado bumper sticker is the one with the green outline of the mountains that says
    REDWINGS SUCK.
    Oh my.... sounds like sour grapes.:tongue: GO WINGS!!