New from Kansas! With a question...

Options
ErinBeth7
ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
Hey y'all!! I just joined this site last week. I started my weight loss journey just Monday. I've been trying on and off to get my weight down. I started feeling really insecure and down about my weight when I came to college almost 5 years ago. I'll admit, seeing all these beautiful, skinny, shaped up girls EVERYWHERE (I go to a major university, KU) was really taking a toll on my confidence and love for myself. After a very important person in my life walked away last fall I was badly devastated and on a big rollercoaster and realized it was time for ME. So...here I am being serious. My goal is to be down 30lbs....and thats just a starting point!

My questions is...how do I post a blog? I can't find it anywhere!!!!

Thanks!!

Replies

• cagcooper
    cagcooper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Under "My Home" there is a "My Blog" tab...I think that's where you can create your blog. (Not completely sure, but it might be a place to start) :) Welcome and good luck!
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Go to "MY HOME"....right under the tabs at top you will see...."MY BLOG" .....there you go!
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. It's on your home page. One the second line where it says "My Blogs"
    If you like as me as a friend. I like to have friends to motivate, and have them motivate me.
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, and look forward to reading your blog!
  • csquaredsmom
    Options
    I think under my blog and then new post . Mine is under my picture!

I am a KU graduate! Good luck with your journey! I might be able to help with a few recipes I've been using and some tips that have helped me lose up to this point, (though I have a long way to go!)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I think under my blog and then new post . Mine is under my picture!

I am a KU graduate! Good luck with your journey! I might be able to help with a few recipes I've been using and some tips that have helped me lose up to this point, (though I have a long way to go!)

How awesome! Rock Chalk!! I've done the South Beach diet in the past and it REALLY works, but it is hard to keep up with the menu! I'd love to swap recipes :)

Thanks everyone for your help!