Ladies..I have a question...

MrsFoster18
MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay, so is it normal to start your period two weeks early? I started working out on Jan. 1st and pretty much have done it everyday since then...I got my period like two weeks early and I am a little confused! Is my body just getting used to my new foods and work out plan or what...?

Replies

• fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Totally normal. Your body is going through changes between the dietary and exercise adjustments. You may even find that your periods are not as long as usual. Your cycle may even change.
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    That happened to me when I first started changing my food/exercise routine. Don't freak :)
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    personal info time BEWARE haha

but yus that happened to me as well... also if i consume a lot of ginger.

But its amazing. only lasts 2-3 days now :DD

bonus!
  • That hasn't happened to me this time, but it has happened to me before. I'm due to start in a couple of days and I'm worried about how I'm going to stand up to my chocolate cravings! I will need lots of support!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    I am glad to hear this is semi-normal. Mine is coming every three weeks. It sucks
    and has changed too.
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    That hasn't happened to me this time, but it has happened to me before. I'm due to start in a couple of days and I'm worried about how I'm going to stand up to my chocolate cravings! I will need lots of support!

Same here and my chocolate cravings has already started! Had 350+ calories worth of chocolate yesterday and trying hard not to eat that much today... :grumble:

I started counting my calories and working out in late november and my period started early too, from what i've read online it is normal for the cycle to change if you make a lifestyle change (exercise and diet). :wink:
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    When I first started my period was three weeks late. It was really weird. When I finally got it again it went back to normal.
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    I was kinda wondering if all the exercise and change in diet affected your period and now I know it does...I didnt get it late but its a lot lighter and shorter...less cramping :happy: but much stronger cravings...almost fell to tears when i walked past the red velvet cake at work....ughhhhh :sad:
  • Now i have the oppisite. Mine is already screwy. Im hoping with excerise and diet it will go normal. Guess we will see
  • Mine came early to...hmph!:angry:
  • That's funny. I got the opposite results. I haven't had a period since last January, when I started exercising. After this month it will be a year since my last period. I've already been to my gynecologist about it and did blood work....everything is normal. I have no symptoms and I 'm not in any pain of any sort. My GYN/OB said its most likely from all the exercising. My body is reacting to being more active and eating more healthier.
This discussion has been closed.