I'm addicted to Fish!

Options
laurenk182004
laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
Ok, so lately I have been having some serious fish cravings, and I've been eating lots of fish, but it doesn't seem to help the craving! I had 8 ounces of haddock the other day, AND a can of tuna, all in one day, and I still wanted more fish immediately after eating it. lol I've been eating some form of fish everyday for like a week. So anyways, I am trying to get to the bottom of why I would be craving so much fish? Does it have something in it in particular that I maybe wasn't getting enough of? Help me figure this out, fish is expensive! lol
P.S.- Somebody made a comment that I'm craving mercury lol :laugh:

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Ok, so lately I have been having some serious fish cravings, and I've been eating lots of fish, but it doesn't seem to help the craving! I had 8 ounces of haddock the other day, AND a can of tuna, all in one day, and I still wanted more fish immediately after eating it. lol I've been eating some form of fish everyday for like a week. So anyways, I am trying to get to the bottom of why I would be craving so much fish? Does it have something in it in particular that I maybe wasn't getting enough of? Help me figure this out, fish is expensive! lol
    P.S.- Somebody made a comment that I'm craving mercury lol :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I love fish!!
    Mahi Mahi, Shark, Swordfish, Tilapia, Haddock... Yummy!!!
    I'm having Mahi Mahi today for lunch. Any have a nice marinade?:bigsmile:

BTW, LaLa, I don't have any answers to your questions:ohwell:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Fish is my favorite, I love all kinds and I'm not really particular about how it's cooked as long as it's not deep fried. Here in the NW we have lots of Salmon, Halibut, Cod, Tuna...yumm. I also love shellfish as well, Shrimp, Dungeness Crab, Alaskan King Crab, Lobster....now, I'm really hungry.

I've never had Shark...I haven't seen it at the stores around here.