Hello - The start to a new me

Options
Hi, my name is Diane and I am a newbie as they say. I have gained 25lbs in the last year and have started my journey to losing that unwanted weight. I have found myself in a slump both physically and emotionally. I am just exhausted all the time, and do not seem to have any motivation or ambition. If anyone has any suggestions or tips, please feel free to post them. Also, any receipes, healthy snack tips anyone would like to share would be wonderful.

Replies

• wendyfaye83
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome. I just joined this past weekend and I have already read so many wonderful things. Everyone seems to be so supportive.
  • kkwright
    Options
    Ok. Here I go again. I'm counting calories again. If I follow my usual pattern, I'll be diligent for about three weeks then something will happen to cause me to abandon my goals and I'll undo any success that I've had. I need to lose about 60 pounds - the same 60 pounds I've been losing and gaining over the past 10 years. I'll be checking in regulary to read success stories that will hopefully inspire me to stick to my goals. I'm crossing my fingers . . . . and shutting my mouth! :-)