Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lorna Doone 100 Calorie Packs

amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
Yay, I like these! They actually taste like the real ones (maybe they are....). I've found the other 100 calorie snack packs will do in a pinch, but they are a pretty far cry from the yummy snack they impersonate. So if you're like me and don't care for some of them, try the lorna doone ones.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Yay, I like these! They actually taste like the real ones (maybe they are....). I've found the other 100 calorie snack packs will do in a pinch, but they are a pretty far cry from the yummy snack they impersonate. So if you're like me and don't care for some of them, try the lorna doone ones.
  • jacihardy
    jacihardy Posts: 15
    These are really great. Even my four year old loves them. She chooses them over regular chocolate chip cookies..............can't figure out where she gets that from.....lol.
  • ophelian
    ophelian Posts: 32 Member
    I second Lorna Doone calorie pack love. They're not so sugary that they make me feel sluggish or just plain nasty but still have that "Yay I'm eating cookies!" satisfaction factor.

I love mine with hot tea - they go perfectly together. :) The pair really got me through the "weaning myself from sugar in my tea" process about six months ago.
This discussion has been closed.