Nuwave oven

Options
Has anyone tried a Nuwave oven? It is the appliance that is on TV that cooks 3 ways. I received one for Christmas this past year from my wife and it is awesome!. No this is not an advertisment! i have used it at least 15 times since the first of the year and I plan on using it ALOT more often. It cooks healthy and quick and food turns out awesome. I made hamburgers from frozen in about 14 mins. Done! Juicy and delicious! saves time and clean up is a breeze. you should try it. I love it and thank my wife for getting it for me every time I use it.

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Looks like an ad to me O_o
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My mom has one and she loves it too. I just can't fathom another kitchen gadget/appliance. She talks about roasts and chicken being a cinch to cook. Doesn't it offer some sort of healthier cooking element too?

Happy Nuwaving!!
  • peabody18
    Options
    My sister gave me one for Christmas and I use it every day. We are always emailing each other telling what we make each day. It makes food taste more delicious and is easy to use. I'm making chicken wings now, no frying, no oil, no coating at all, and they come out juicy inside and crispy outside. It is wonderful for bacon. The fat drips off and the bacon gets done perfectly. Yeah, this sounds like an ad but it isn't. I make air-fried potatoes by lightly tossing them in oil and salt then cooking them in the nuwave. I reheat food in it. If you take a plain plate of rice and reheat it right it comes out crispy at the edges, so delicious and using very little or no oil. Same for leftover oatmeal. It is great for acorn squash, and for prepared foods. It takes frozen meats and does them perfectly. Look up the reviews. It is hard to believe, but just the way it cooks makes things taste more delicious. It is easy to use, easy to clean and uses less energy than an oven. Uses less fat to cook with, actually leaves lots of the fat in the bottom of the oven, for you to throw out or give to the dog.
    I hear the domes break easily and I am so careful with mine. No problems yet.
  • peabody18
    Options
    I just finished my nuwaved wings. Cooked with the skin on, nothing on them but salted when I ate them...soooo good!