Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi!

I am new to this... as are most people who post here, I guess. I have 100+ pounds to lose and hope to make a few friends on the same journey. I'm anxious about trying to make it that far, but I've been at it 2 weeks now... which is not all that long in the grand scheme of things- but is 2 weeks further in than I was before. :) One day at a time, right?

Replies

• Right!!! I have a long way ahead as well, We can do it!!!
  • :happy: welcome!! good luck with your journey - you're definitely in the right place for support!! feel free to add me if you like!
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    One day at a time yes, and youll be fine, just dont beat yourself up if you have an off day, ok, ttys.
    Carol
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    One day and one step. Focus on the day, not yesterday or tomorrow. Make today great!:flowerforyou:
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Everyone says the first few weeks are the hardest, so if you're doing good now, you can definitely do this! I've only been on here for 5 days and already am so inspired by all the inspirational stories and support from others like ourselves. I am aiming at losing 115lbs. And then I might add a second goal. :) Best of luck to you, I sent a friend request, We can do this! :)
  • LaurenMi
    LaurenMi Posts: 7 Member
    You guys are great! I feel so encouraged! :)