Hello There!

ithinkitsrandi
ithinkitsrandi Posts: 4
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys and gals!

My name is Randi and I am here to do what you all are doing, succeeding at a goal!! A little about me, I am a pretty active individual, everything from work to hitting the gym or doing INSANITY. Calories is the hard one for me, especially later in the evening. I am posting on here to hopefully find someone who needs inspiration/ motivation with exercise and who is good on food to help motivate me! I am looking to lose somewhere around 35lbs as a short time goal, and ultimately I want to lose 70lbs.

Let me know if any of you want to be a buddy on here! That would be awesome.

Cheers & good luck! :)

Replies

• jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Hi Randi,

Nice to meet you. I am always looking to add more friends. I am currently struggling with my calorie intake as well and while I enjoy working out I find that I have to raelly push myself to do it. Once I'm over half way through I am glad I did it, and do do it every day, I find it hard to get there. I love the motivation I get from all my friends on here and love to talk with them about their troubles and success, and am so glad they are there for me as well through mine. I'll send you a friend request
  • Sounds great! Isn't that the best feeling? When you are half way through a workout and you just KNOW that you are doing good for yourself? That feeling walking out of the gym or after an activity is one of my favorites :)

Hopefully we can help push each other to watch those darn calories!

Let's do it!
This discussion has been closed.