In need of some supportive friends

Options
Hi there,

I've been using this site for a little while now, but haven't made too many friends.
I'm after some friends, so when I look at my news feed I can see "so and so burned this many calories" so I then have some motivation to excersise myself. And maybe some accountability when I don't log in.

I'm 24 and live in australia, but i'm not fussed on age, location or how much weight you're trying to loose. any support is good :)

Blythe :smile:

Replies

• wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm 50 and from UK, but still young at heart - feel free to add me if you wish!

Wendy
  • nikapp13
    Options
    Hi im 35 and in the UK you are welcome to add me too.
    Ive been on this site a while but dont have many friends either.
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    hey,
    I have sent friend requests to all of you hope that's ok! I'm 22 & from England looking for lots of nice people on here to support/be supported by :smile:
  • kat1139
    kat1139 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey Blythe, feel free to add me as a friend! Can never have too many I say! The more support the better! I am 25 and live in Australia also. Keen to loose around 10kgs.
    How are you going on your weight loss journey?
  • tocsha
    tocsha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im 36 and I live in SC , Im new to the site but would love the support
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks guys, what a great response,

Kat1139, i've been on this site for a while now, and while not eating too much is easy for me (I've always been a small eater) forcing myself to excursive has proven difficult. I'm good for about 2 weeks, then i slack off... determined to get into more of a routine this time so i don't give up :)

I don't know if i've lost any weight actually, I don't own a set of scales... and i hate weighing myself, but i should probably start, to try and motivate myself.