Prayers answered =o)

Options
Thanks to everyone who kept my friend from church (motorcycle accident victim) in their prayers yesterday- he is expected to make a full recovery!
He lost a LOT of blood, and he is going to have to have some surgeries, but he is expected to hang in there and live to tell the tale! =o)))
Very happy!!!

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who kept my friend from church (motorcycle accident victim) in their prayers yesterday- he is expected to make a full recovery!
    He lost a LOT of blood, and he is going to have to have some surgeries, but he is expected to hang in there and live to tell the tale! =o)))
    Very happy!!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: glad to hear he is doing better
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it! I'll continue to pray, and and keep him in my thoughts.:flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    that is so wonderful to hear, and thankyou for keeping us posted!
  • GinaB30
    Options
    that is so wonderful to hear, and thankyou for keeping us posted!

No problem, I'm so thankful that everyone prayed for him, thank you ALL!!! :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear the good news. Praise the Lord. :happy:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him" (1 John 5:14-15).

:smile:
  • GinaB30
    Options
    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him" (1 John 5:14-15).

:smile:

Amen! =o)
    Thans so much everyone!! Tonight I heard he has a broken hip/colarbone, etc but he's gonna pull through this thing. =o)
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    congrats, thats awesome!
    i'm so relieved to hear:flowerforyou: