No longer showing as overweight on BMI calculator!!

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
Wooohooo :) I lost 4 more lbs and am no longer showing as overweight on the BMI calculator :happy: . I show as healthy...on the high end, no doubt, but I'm getting there. It feels good to not be considered overweight anymore. I know there are a lot of factors involved and that it doesnt mean I am in shape but I'm getting there. 18 more lbs to go and I'll be in the middle of the healthy BMI chart and I'll start focusing on toning up rather than losing. :drinker: I wanna look good on my wedding day next year (6/13/09) :heart: and so far I'm on the right track!! FEELS GOOD :laugh:

7047.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kellch
    Options
    Wooohooo :) I lost 4 more lbs and am no longer showing as overweight on the BMI calculator :happy: . I show as healthy...on the high end, no doubt, but I'm getting there. It feels good to not be considered overweight anymore. I know there are a lot of factors involved and that it doesnt mean I am in shape but I'm getting there. 18 more lbs to go and I'll be in the middle of the healthy BMI chart and I'll start focusing on toning up rather than losing. :drinker: I wanna look good on my wedding day next year (6/13/09) :heart: and so far I'm on the right track!! FEELS GOOD :laugh:

7047.png
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    woot woot!! Way to go! Your post made me check MY BMI, and

I'm also in HEALTHY range!! Woot!!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...happened to me last month too!! :smile:

Doesn't if feel great?! :happy:

Keep goin...you won't be disappointed :flowerforyou:

~Namaste
  • kellch
    Options
    Yes it does!!! LOL :laugh: Feels awesome :happy:
  • kellch
    Options
    Congrats to u too!!! :drinker:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!! I also felt great hitting that 24...

Congrats!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I can't wait until I get there.
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm trying to get to the overweight section, I hate looking at that thing telling me I'm 'obese'. If I could grow 7 inches, I'd be in good shape! Guess I have to stick to losing the lbs. Anywho- Congrats!
  • kellch
    Options
    You'll get there :happy: I've been doing this thing for like 10 months now. Falling on and off. I havent gained but I'd go thru periods where I was eating over the 1200 and wasnt losing anything :grumble: I'm such a sucker for food :laugh: But rather than give up all together and get frustrated, I would just hop back on and start sticking to my 1200 calories again. I never quit my walking. I walk 2-4 miles a night. And I kind of watched what I ate so I didnt go over and gain. But I didnt stop when I needed to, to lose the weight, sometimes for an entire month.....:huh: But I jumped right back on. And though it's taken me 10 months to lose 20lbs. I've managed to do so. It's not easy but well worth it. I can already see the differences. :wink: I still want to see more weight loss and some toning up. I've added more weight training to my work out little by little. started with 50 crunches and 5 reps of 10 pushups and stretching and have built my way up to 100 crunches and 10 reps of 10 push ups along with streching, side bends, leg lifts, and doing a little with dumb bells. Now I'm learning the losing was the easier part :laugh: I hate this other stuff :grumble: But once it's done, I'm sure it'll b well worth it. :smile: Thank you all for the support and good luck to everyone!! Don't give up you can do it. :drinker:

7047.png
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • mcclelland0484
    mcclelland0484 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I don't believe I will ever be in the healthy range. I'm 6'6 232lbs. If I lose anymore I will look sickly.
  • SamanthaPeake
    SamanthaPeake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Well done. I'm looking forward to being in the overweight section as I currently sit in the obese section
    58450404 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...happened to me last month too!! :smile:

Doesn't if feel great?! :happy:

Keep goin...you won't be disappointed :flowerforyou:

~Namaste

• mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This thread is 7 years old :)
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    kellch wrote: »

7047.png

Well done you
  • Nuke_64
    Nuke_64 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I don't believe I will ever be in the healthy range. I'm 6'6 232lbs. If I lose anymore I will look sickly.
    tdane5ll1vez.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!