Still Hungry

Options
I'm noticing more and more that when I eat a meal I'll be hungry in an hour and starving if I don't eat something after three! I'm not entirely sure why I'm so hungry.
I'm curious about possible low blood sugar (I'll get shaky and light headed after 4 hours) but I've never had a low blood sugar problem.
I also have weird sleeping hours (usually morning into early afternoon because of work) so I'm hungry throughout the night and I snack a little.
This whole thing is weird...

Replies

• louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Why not try lots of mini meals instead of 3 big ones?
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Eating every 3-4 hours. Eating 300-400 calories a main meal, 100-200 calories for snacks. That may be different depending on your calorie needs. Making sure your eating good clean healthy foods. Took a quick look at your diary and I see bread each meal. I usually reccomend if your going to eat it do it at breakfest or lunch. Eat more filling meals. The food youare eating can cause you to feel more hungry because there is no nutrition. Choose foods that are whole foods. Add Protein in with ea meal and snack. Doing this you should not feel so hungry.

Remember your body wants Nutritious Foods not just calories. When you don't give your body what it need you will still feel hungry and unsatisfied.

Read your lables
    Do Not eat anything with “High Fructose Corn Syrup”
    “Bleached or enriched flour”
    BAD “Simple Sugars” or “Artificial Sweeteners”
    Read YOUR LABLES “Partially hydrogenated
    “Watch the salt”
    These additives could make you feel Hungry!!! Allow you to overeat!!! Will Not let your body function properly or your body loose weight efficiently. Can Cause long term health problems and chronic inflammation
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I usually do eat mini meals and I'll try picking out those foods. Thanks!