Happy Wednesday! What's on tap for you today?

Options
It's going to be a great day! This morning, I head to the cat rescue, where I spend a couple of hours cleaning, grooming, and playing with cats who are awaiting their forever home.

Later this afternoon, I've got a workshop to attend, then a gig tonight.

In between, I'll eat healthy and get some exercise in.

Share you day with us!

Replies

• resptech97
    Options
    Seeing as I am at work right now, I will be sleeping most all day. I work night shift and should be leaving in the next hour or so. Then back to work tonight!
  • mistym1967
    Options
    That wonderful that you help out like that with the cats. I'm a cat person and it makes me sad when people don't take care of their animals. Kudos to you.

I have to work all day today, then tonight I have a meeting for my daughter's travel softball team.

Other than that...my day is pretty boring but it's Wednesday and I can see the weekend on the horizon.

Have a great day.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Driving 5 hours today, I will be in 3 maybe 4 different restaurants today and try to eat as healthy as possible, then I have to pick up kids from daycare eat dinner and then go to gym!!!!!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I teach English as a second language during the day, then this evening I take a Zumba class and teach bellydance after.
  • kellyr0219
    Options
    Working 6 to 3:30 then its an hour commute home and picking up my daughter. Just the same old weekday routine! But hope to add in a workout tonight!