breakfast

2»

Replies

• lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    I like 2 weetabix with warm semi skimmed milk, left to go mushy! Or a bowl of instant porridge with semi skimmed milk, 1 tsp honey and a handul of blueberries :)
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    A packet of Quaker Instant oatmeal , Raisin , Date, and walnut
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    My typical breakfast:

2 slices maple bacon
    Egg White Omelette with Reduced Swiss and Roasted Mushrooms

Egg Whites (30)
    Reduced Swiss (50)
    Mushrooms (free)
    bacon (80)

Keeps me full for HOURS.

Charmagne
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    I typically go for old fashioned oats cooked "custard" fashion: whisked together with cinnamon & milk & egg and then cooked.
    I usually add chia seeds and top with peanut butter or banana or apple.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, scrambled and two pieces of whole wheat toast is my favorite for keeping me full the longest. If I want a treat I do peanut butter toast but go sparingly on the peanut butter.
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Every morning after my P90X workout, I enjoy my chocolate Shakeology. It has 17 grams of protein and several grams of fiber. I mix in one cup of skim milk and I'm off for the day. It's only 140 calories, 230 with milk Gives me energy, love it. Plus it has over 70 whole foods in it. I eat every 3-4 hours so I drink my shake at 7 and have oatmeal with blueberries or an apple for my mid morning snack. Keeps the metabolism going and I don't feel like I'm starving come noon. Plus, who would resist a good for you shake that taste like a real ice cream shake?
This discussion has been closed.