Kettleworx .. Anyone up for a challenge?? :)

2»

Replies

• lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Hey! I'm beginning Week Six w/ a 7 lb. Kettlebell. Once I get through that I'm going to try some of the extras I got w/ the set. The Fast Fat Burn (I think that is the title) is really good. I know I won't be ready to move up to the 10 lb. quite as fast. I'm going to stick with the 7 lb. for awhile until I feel like I'm ready.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Hey everyone!
    I had started doing kettleworx last july through early/mid november , but due to my inconsistency and poor diet (I have a hard time eating enough) I was never able to get any results further than more energy.
    After falling off the health bandwagon I'm now into the end of week two [using the 5lb] and am trying to eat more/better so my metabolism can start functioning again and I can *hopefully* start losing weight and getting healthier.

I don't do more than the 3 exercises a week, more because of equipment restrictions and lack of imagination, so if anyone could give me some ideas that I could do easily at home, I'd really appreciate it. :]
  • Hi everybody.. im Looking to loose another 20 and ill be very happy. I started kettleworx today and really excited to see my results!!!..how long usually until you can really see a noticable diffrence with kettleworx?? Thanku!
This discussion has been closed.