Feeling Awesome!

Options
So over a year ago i visited the doctors, depressed with my weight and thinking it's just to late for me and this is how im gonna be for the rest of my life, misrable, alone and not worth anything.

Today i went back to the doctors, 72lbs lighter. So proud of myself today, the doctor says i am a small percentage of people who visit him about their weight that have shown results time after time.

My energy levels are the highest they have been since i was about 10, went to sweden to visit a friend who moved there had an awesome time, and even meet a wonderful girl who i am going back to see in Feb.

MFP and all the people who have supported me i say Thank You! I still have about another 15-20lbs to loose but i know i am gonna reach it! I have tried and tried throughout my life to loose weight and failed time after time, it seems that people just have their time that they succeed and when you get to that time in your life its just amazing.

I'm going to continue with my progress and i want to be at my goal by March so watch this space! :)
EVERYONE can do it, Hopefully in the future i want to be able to help people as much as i can to help them enjoy life as much as i am right now!

So thank you again MFP! You have made this process 110% easier to manage my diet and fitness.

All the best - Tom

Replies

• amytalks75
    Options
    I am only a few weeks into my journey and I woke up "feeling awesome" and can only imagine how I will feel as I get closer to my goal. Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!
    Amy
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great story!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Job well done! :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • Sincidius
    Options
    Thats great to hear. I'm sure this is motivational to alot of people here (it is for me!) Congrats!
  • SLPONC00
    SLPONC00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great story and congrats!!!
  • Littlebell
    Options
    Fantastic post...well done!!
  • niallse
    niallse Posts: 58
    Options
    Wonderfully inspiring! Keep up the good work and good luck with your friend in Sweden!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!