Hi I'm new

Options
Hi all, I am new to this website and am looking for new friends to help me motivate myself to lose this 3 stone before my wedding this year.

Any help and and advise is greatly appreciated and I look forward to making new friends and sheding this weight :)

Replies

• NearlyMrsM
    Options
    The hardest thing is deciding to do it, you've done that now and thats the first hurdle! Keep going and think about your wedding photos as motivation! As long as you're healthy and it makes you happy!
  • jmconway83
    Options
    Hello I am new also, I think any support anyone can receive is so great. So I wanted to say hi and offer all of my support.
  • HEATHERB500
    HEATHERB500 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great to meet you. When is your wedding? I started by making reasonable weekly weight loss goals. Then I have logged all of my food even if I only have one bite I find a way to logg it. Then I started adding more regular physical activity walking up stairs instead of elevator. parking as far away as possible from everything. Even then I really try to concentrate on walking as fast as I can with my stomach and butt contracted. Finally I have gradually worked up to 60 minutes of regular workouts 5-6 times a week. Add me if you like. I have discovered tons of tips that have helped me so far and I would be glad to share them with you. Good Luck
  • 13weekweightloss
    Options
    Hey I only joined this week, will weigh in on sat! Eeeek! When is the big day? Mine is in 12 weeks, leaving things a bit late, want to lose 14lb really!xx
  • NearlyMrsM
    Options
    I've left mine very late too! I've got 5 weeks to go til my wedding so i'm very very late in getting sorted with the weight loss! You've got plenty of time!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    one thing I do is always try to stay moving.Im a stay at home mom and I read alot so insted of sitting down to read I stand and side step or walk in place my kids and husband think im nuts,but its become habit now.If Im standing I try not to stand still.Good luck to you,congrats on you upcoming wedding!!!