Dr. Natura

Options
I was just wondering if anyone out there as ever used Dr. Natura's Colon and Liver Cleanses. A friend of mine from NYC swears by it so I decided to spend the $100 and get it. I started today. I was diagnosed with IBS at a very young age and it's a really horrible disorder. . I know it's more common than people think! If you've used this before, please let me know how it went :)

Thanks and apologies if this is TMI for some people. . I am a very open person and have no problem talking BM's ;)

Kerri

Replies

• rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    hey i i've always wanted to try one of those cleanses but haven't yet curious to hear how it goes. Also just wondering if you were tested for celiac disease? i have heard that some people get misdiagnosed with ibs when its actually celiac disease. Just curious.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    hey i i've always wanted to try one of those cleanses but haven't yet curious to hear how it goes. Also just wondering if you were tested for celiac disease? i have heard that some people get misdiagnosed with ibs when its actually celiac disease. Just curious.

No I haven't but I will check it out on webmd.com right now.. thank you! :)