what's for lunch today?

Options
mrsbuzz
mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
Hey everyone....what are you having for lunch today. I need some ideas.

Replies

• qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Leftovers...
    Made some homemade mac and cheese last night and having it today for lunch
    Used lowfat milk & lowfat cheese.
    Came out to 288 calories per serving :happy:
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    1 cup of cottage cheese with salt and pepper and a tomato sliced in wedges.....and a banana and 3 chocolate squares of a Hersheys bar! :wink: Gotta have my chocolate!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm having leftovers too. Barbecued chicken and green beans.
  • kac7700
    kac7700 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Leftovers for me too: roasted potatoes, brussel sproutes and stuffing...but I have a can of clam chowder in my cabinet that sounds much better.
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Black bean soup, 1/2 an avocado and steamed veggies!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm having a salad...mixed greens, ff feta, dried cherries, and pecans with a vinagrette dressing. DELISH!!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Thinking I'm going to have what I had for dinner last night...Chicken Caesar Salad! Was super yummy!
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    I'm having leftovers too. Barbecued chicken and green beans.

Now I have an idea for supper tonight! :happy: yum
  • heavenscnt
    Options
    Romaine Lettuce, Roma diced small, Little sweet onion, Cheese crumbles maybe 1/2 oz, 2 oz Roasted Turkey lunch meat, Diced up with Thai peanut sauce and some Kens lowfat Balsamic dressing. I soooo love this I have had it 3 days in a row!!! I bet shrimp would be good also!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    A sandwich =) We had pizza last night and I felt so guilty eating it, had to workout while watching the Biggest Loser..so no more pizza for me.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Arnold flat round with pizza sauce, low fat mozz cheese black olices, onions and green pepper mini pizza....Its super yummy and low in calories! check it out!
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    Leftovers for me too: roasted potatoes, brussel sproutes and stuffing...but I have a can of clam chowder in my cabinet that sounds much better.

How do you make your roasted potatoes
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    It's usually really cold @ work (I work in a warehouse) so I like to bring soup to warm me up... so it's

Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup (2 cups)
    1 Small Orange
    1 Land Of Lakes Colby Cheese Stick
  • Hildy0724
    Hildy0724 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had talapia, quinoa and broccoli but it smelled horrible so I threw it out. So thinking of going to subway, turkey on wheat lots of veggies and baked chips :) Yum!
  • MicheinMA
    MicheinMA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Salad (Spring Mix & Baby Spinach) topped w/a ton of veggies. A low soidum V8 and a clemetine.
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I left my lunch on the counter, now I have to TRY to find something healthy in the cafeteria...:cry:

Wish me luck!!!!
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    I think I am going to have a subway kids sandwich with turkey and ham, no cheese.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Homemade turkey patty, zucchini, aspargus and 1/4 of an avocado