Hi from MS!

Options
I guess it's about time I finally get around to introducing myself! I am Bri and just finished my second week of this site.
I am 23 and a senior in college, I am graduating in May for Elem. Education. I gained extra weight after I quit smoking a few weeks ago and that helped get me started in changing my eating and dieting habits.
I would love if anyone wanted to add me! I know a good support system will def. help! lol

Replies

• nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on not smoking anymore! I know that was a hard habit to stop...I quit a few years ago myself!! This is a great site for the motivation and support you'll need to reach your goals! I'll send you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It will be 8 weeks tomorrow! :D
  • MrsMMeyer
    MrsMMeyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    152764.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What part of MS are you from (you don't have to say if you don't want)?
    I only ask because I have family in Vicksburg. I used to spend every summer with my grandparents, great-grandmother, and other relatives when I was young. I really miss going down there.

Boyyyyy does it get hot down there though. I don't miss the heat! ...or the mosquitos, lol.
  • bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am from the coast. We went to Vicksburg over the summer for a vacation. I loved it up there. I hate the heat and hurricanes lol. I am moving more north in a couple of years, where its a bit cooler lol