homemade salad dressings?

Options
mrsbuzz
mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
Any one have any good homemade salad dressing recipes. I love ranch but have tried the greek yogurt and hidden vally packet and I also tried with light mayo, but nothing seems to be good. So how about some other ideas of ranch or any thing else you can think of.

Replies

• Nataliethin81
    Options
    I don't use ranch but I have a great dressing that we use. It's olive oil, any type of vinaigrette, a little bit of Dijon mustard mixed together with a bit of salt and pepper. It's delicious and low in fat and calories!
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ive tried olive oil and vinegar in place of salad dressing...works okay, but if you buy the salad mixes the cabbage turns your whole salad purple lol!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I like Marie's yogurt feta dressing. I also mix up some vinaigrettes as well. Some balsamic vinegar, a little evoo, s&p, etc. :)
  • escalante
    escalante Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Lemon Juice with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper over red or green leaf lettuce.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I don't use ranch but I have a great dressing that we use. It's olive oil, any type of vinaigrette, a little bit of Dijon mustard mixed together with a bit of salt and pepper. It's delicious and low in fat and calories!

do you have how much you use of the oil, vinaigrette etc.?
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    lime juice, rice wine vinegar, little bit of soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, canola oil...

^ can add a teeny bit of sugar if you like...