Newbie from Alabama

Options
Hello Everyone, okay,my love of baking and cooking has brought me such happiness,compliments, shouts of joy and tears of pleasure from family and friends,but also 60 extra lbs. of butter around my tummy....(sigh) .Well today is my first day to the site and my first day back to the gym!! : ) I feel really great after my early morning workout! I have always been very active and I am prior Actice Army, but within the last 5yrs I have def. become a slacker. My biggest problem is time management , and food choices. I am dedicated to losing 60lbs by Sept.2010 and I would greatly appreciate any help/support anyone would like to share to help me reach my goal. I Hope you all have a Great Day!

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Alabaster, and have met a ton of people from Alabama. That said, I'm a Virginian. I just live here because I'm going to law school.

But welcome!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP from very cold Canada :happy: This is a wonderful site with wonderful and amazing people and a ton of information on anything you can think of. Build your support system with friends and most of all have fun and enjoy :smile:

Good Luck with your journey and feel free to friend me if you would like.