brand new

Options
I'm just starting this program...i was so happy to find something that was free! So many weight loss helpers cost money these days. I had a baby 2 months ago and lost most of my baby weight..however i am having issues with finding the time to go to a gym or work out in my home for that matter...i also am trying to get rid of that little pouch i have around my middles section now. So glad to be working on a goal :)

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Welcome! & Congratulations on the new baby!
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    Hello :D
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey Abbie, you sure don't look like you are carrying any extra weight at all. That is the good news. When I had Tara I had to tell myself, it took me 9 months to gain all that baby weight, it'll take me 9 months to lose it. That may on the surface seem depressing, but truly it helped me to not give up in my effort and journey. I'm so glad you found this tool. I started with sparkspeople.com but like this one better because it takes into consideration your workouts and it is faster and easier to use. Glad it is helping you. I've lost 10 pounds in 40 days using this tool. I really like it. Take care. Gael
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    Welcome :)