Short workout videos?

Options
I have an 8 month old daughter who basically consumes my whole day. The only time I really have to focus only on working out is during her naps which are getting shorter as she gets older. Right now I'm doing the 20 minute Zumba videos, but I tend to get tired of doing the same thing over and over again. Does anyone know of any other short videos for a good workout??

Replies

• sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    30 day shred by Jillian Micheals. It will take you only 20 to 25 minutes daily.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    30 day shred!
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    any of the Jillian Michaels dvds...my favorite is Shredding it With Weights and 6 Week 6 Pack.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Anything from the Biggest Loser are really good, personally I like the one with Bob Harper cuz he is so nice and happy about working out,
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im with the others The Jillian Michaels dvds r great! They are 20 -30 min and really kick ur butt!
  • tink42759
    tink42759 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Physique 57 has a 30 minute workout that is a killer - challenging yet still fun. Great music to keep you motivated. Web search "physique 57" for more info on purchasing. Good luck!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    How about the 10-minute solution range. They do a whole range of dvd's from Pilates to Kickboxing, and cost around £5.00 each....
  • mushy201
    Options
    Hi,
    I like the leslie sansone walk away the pounds vhs tapes 1 mile and 2 mile, walk and jog dvd and walk and kick dvd...all of these workouts are 30 minutes or less. Best of luck to you! mushy201
  • stephanierj83
    Options
    I've found a great solution to home workouts is using Netflix on demand. They have a decent selection of streaming workout videos in a variety of styles - makes it easy to change up the routine. A lot of them are also broken down into sections (DVD chapters), so you can easily pick and choose what you want to do. They are also easier than DVD's to navigate, pause, and resume in case you have a lot of distractions during your workout, which I usually do. Good luck! :)
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    If you have Comcast, they offer short exercise segments on demand.